Although this usually doesn’t present any challenges, it can be very problematic, when required to take a drug test. This is complicated, due to the longevity of THC in the system.
If you’re looking for effective detox drinks for THC, you’ve come to the right place.
Below, I’ll provide you with my recommendations, what weed cleansing drinks worked and what didn’t, so you can pass your upcoming urine drug test.
Low Quality Detox Pills
If you head online and scour the market for detox pills, you will find an abundance of them. Although having a selection can be nice, I have bad news for you. The mass majority of these products is ineffective and will not work for this specific purpose.
In fact, I have personally tried some of these products. After smoking a little bit of weed the day before, I tried some of the leading “detox pills” and tested my urine with a test kit I purchased from my local pharmacy.
My tests always came back positive. Suffice to say, you should avoid those fake cleansing pills that you can find online and at your local head shop. If you are looking for quality Detox pills what actually work,check out my review. Based on my and my reader’s experience, I compiled a list of detox pills that DON’T work:
Detox Drinks for THC – What did NOT work
Herbal Clean Qcarbo16
If you find yourself with limited cash and time, you can always purchase a cleansing drink from your local supermarket. That is exactly what I did, even though I was skeptical about their ability to mask that high volume of weed in my system. Me and my friend decided to give Qcarbo16 a try, because its the “most popular” cleansing drink.
We popped up the cap and the aroma was so good, took the whole bottle on an empty stomach, waited one hour and guess what? My home drug test was positive and yes, I followed the directions.
Honestly I don’t know what to think because my friend’s test came back negative. Qcarbo is it’s definitely not the worst detox drink for THC, but I would not recommend it.
Vale detox review
Well, It’s one of those popular detox drinks for THC, but it didn’t work for me. I drink a lot (3-4 times daily) and I used this product to ‘pass’ a DT for a corporate job, but I failed my home test.
I had to stop smoking for more than 4 days before the test.
I took the whole contents on an empty stomach again, and I even made sure I passed urine 3 times before I checked the test.
I think I should state here that I got this product from GNC (they don’t sell it anymore)and the sales lady there tried to ‘convince’ me that this product will “clean” my entire system and that I could use it at anytime of the day; and that I would need to pee for the test days later. Its a total BS! Cleansing drinks don’t clean or “detox” your system, just mask THC.
DON’T get mislead by those sales reps making $8.00 per hour. This product cannot “clean” your system out in days; it might take weeks, the problem is it can not even mask THC.
This product did not work well for me; even after using the directions.You’d notice on the bottle itself that it never said anything about having a “target time” for the product’s effectiveness. This is because the product vale detox could not sell at Vitamin Cottage or GNC if it was advertised as a pass-a-drug-test kit.
Ultra Mask detox drink review
I tried this and failed two home drug tests I took .It does not work, have abstained for 3 weeks now and was still failing so I thought I would try this out.
Followed the directions perfectly and took multiple tests over the 1-5 hours after, failed them all.
I would hate to be counting on this for a lab test especially if you have smoked within a week, like it says it will mask( don’t smoke for 48 hours before the test is what it says on the bottle).
The company is completely full of crap. On the bottle it says 500% money back guarantee, you better film yourself following the instructions to a T and then also film yourself pee on the stick and send it in. VHS or DVD only, they won’t give out an email.
Don’t even waste your money, it is a scam and a half. Ultra Mask reviews that say it worked must not have been smoking anything that would have made you fail anyways, bermuda grass, buffalo grass, something of that nature because it definitely doesn’t mask toxins.
Vale detox, Ultra Mask and QCarbo was advertised as the best detox drinks for THC. Guys! None of them works!
According to experts Mega Clean and Rescue Cleanse are the best detox drinks for THC. So I purchased a bottle of Mega Clean and a few drug tests.
I followed the instructions provided with the product. After an hour of consuming the drink, I tested my urine, and was surprised by the results. My urine was completely “clean” of THC. The combination of results and the fast acting nature of the product were definitely impressive.
If I had to recommend a single “THC detox drink”, it would definitely have to be Mega Clean.
I haven’t tried Rescue Cleanse, but according to my friends, it also works.
You can order Mega clean from testclear they also include 6 toxin rid pre cleanse pills and it comes with money back guarantee.
Please note, cleansing drinks don’t detox your body. They were design to mask THC in your system to beat the test.
The safest way is to use real detox pills such as Toxin Rid for 5-7 days and have a cleansing drink on the day of your test to mask the remaining toxins.
Resuce Cleanse instructions:
- Avoid all toxins and unnecessary medication for at least 48-72 hours. For the real heavy users of weed, the period of abstinence for a longer period or more may be needed. Do not eat or drink for 4 hours before using the product.
- Wait for 60 minutes for Rescue Cleanse weed cleansing drink to be effective.
- For best flavor refrigerate before opening. Shake well. Drink the entire contents of the bottle as soon as possible, but at a comfortable pace. Wait 15 minutes, and then fill the container with cold water and drink.
- Pee frequently to remove the toxins. Continue to avoid foods and beverages. After an hour you will be in the “Clear Zone ™” for up to 5 hours. Maximum effectiveness is achieved in the first hour.
You can purchase Rescue cleanse 32 OZ from their offical website.
Mega Clean instructions:
- The day you want to be free of toxins, start the cleaning program with Mega Clean. Shake the bottle well and drink the entire content. Wait 15 minutes. Fill the bottle with water – shake and drink it. Pee frequently; Maximum effect is achieved in three hours.
Toxin Rid PreCleanse Pills instructions
- On the day before you want to be free of toxins, ensure to take the six toxin rid pills one per hour with six 16 ounces glasses of water.
In order to improve the effectiveness of Mega Clean:
- Eat light meals, including fruits, vegetables, and fiber during the cleansing program with Mega Clean.
- Exercise regularly and drink at least 12 8 ounces glasses of water in the days before using Mega Clean.
- Detoxify Mega Clean detox drink is a dietary supplement of tropical fruit flavor. Statements about Mega Clean are not tested by the Food and Drug Administration. The aim of this product is not base on the intention to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- It contains several elements such as – vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, potassium, creatine monohydrate and glucuronolactone.
- Herb – nettles, ginseng, dandelion, milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry, uvaursi, mullein leaf, stevia and fruit fibers
If you are interested, also check out the official website of Rescue Cleanse
Before the “BIG TEST” its recommended to test yourself with home drug test.
You can get urine,hair,blood and saliva home test for the cheapest price HERE.